Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Shoes!!


Ah, one of the hardest parts of moving: deciding which of your precious possessions needs to move along so you won't someday be found expired in your new apartment, suffocated under 34 pounds of stuff you may or may not have needed in the first place.

And what could be more precious to a lady than her shoes?
Well, maybe her books. (Did I mention I'm giving away free books? Because yes, I own that many.)
Or her video games.

Anyway, buy these shoes!


These black peep-toes were purchased to wear to a wedding. They looked great, but unfortunately I have really had no other reason to wear them for the last four years, and so on my shoe tree they have lived ever since. Take them home, make them live again! Show them the exciting nightlife I just never really had the gumption to seek. (Or, should I say shoe them the exciting nightlife...? No, you're right, I shouldn't. Moving on!) Size 7W.


These brown kitten heels were, you guessed it, purchased for another wedding and only worn once.
Please save me from my shame. Buy these shoes. Size 7.5


These shoes! Oh man, these shoes! I wanted them to fit so badly. They are amazing. They are made by Sofft shoes, which are perhaps the most comfortable shoes made in the Western world. These ones were a half-size too small for me when I bought them, but I thought if I reeeeally believed in them, they would magic themselves to fit my feet.

The ingrates let me down.

But if you have slightly tinier feet than myself, treat yourself to these shoes! Minimal wear, adorable leather flower accents, great for the office or for that friend's wedding you know is inevitably coming up... Size 6.5

Black Peep-Toes: $10
Brown Kitten Heels: $15
Sofft Shoes: $15


I'm moving out of state on September 9th, so everything is priced to move. AND I'll give away a free book with every purchase! Contact me at amebug@yahoo.com for more information.

Thanks, and happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment