Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Art stuff!



Hang some fun stuff on your wall, your kids' wall, your friend's wall, wherever!

Woodland cuties - set of four canvases, each 6"L X 6"W.
$5 each, buy the set for $15

Robot portraits - perhaps it's their first date, perhaps it's their wedding day. You can make up whatever adorable backstory you want for these amorous androids! Each canvas measures 20"L X 6"W.
$15 each, buy the pair for $20


This framed print is an eclectic mix of aesthetics including a well-known Renaissance model, whimsical modern, technological themes (find the space invader!), and a creepy kid standing on a chair. Red accents set on a monochrome background. It's funky, yet I get compliments on it constantly!  39.5" L X 55"W
$15


This framed print will be appreciated by art history majors, science nerds, and people who like to go to museums (or would like to go to museums if they had more free time). A set of five replicas of pages from Leonardo de Vinci's notebook. It's neat, and I wish I could take it with me.
$15


I'm moving out of state on September 9th, so everything is priced to move, and all prices are open to reasonable negotiation. AND I'll throw in a free book with every purchase! Contact me at amebug@yahoo.com for more information.

Thanks, and happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment