Wednesday, September 2, 2015

3-Drawer Dresser & Bookcase!



Much like R. Kelly, this dresser has been trapped in a closet for about five years. I used it as additional storage for sweaters and bathing suits. (Clearly I am not great at putting clothes into long-term storage once their season has passed.) However, after a once-over with a Mr. Clean Magic Eraser (or whatever off-brand, generic option you choose - I don't have an endorsement deal with Mr. Clean), this dresser could live out a fresh, liberated existence in a bedroom, nursery, or even home office. White finish.
12"L X 24.5" W X 28"H



This simple bookshelf makes an excellent nightstand, but could also serve to house your precocious child's growing library or a cat filled with disdain, angst and/or malaise. White finish. 
11"L X 12"W X 30"H.

Dresser: $40
Bookcase: $10

I CAN NOT DELIVER THESE ITEMS, SO YOU MUST BE PREPARED TO PICK THEM UP AND TAKE THEM AWAY.


I'm moving out of state on September 9th, so everything is priced to move, and all prices are open to reasonable negotiation. AND I'll give away a free book with every purchase! Contact me at amebug@yahoo.com for more information.

Thanks, and happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment